1. Material: Stainless steel 304
2. Handle: Stainless steel 304
3. Matching pull-out spout sprayer, 360° swing spout, ABS material, two function
4. Cartridge: Ceramic cartridge,
5. Braided Hose: Stainless steel hose
6. 100% pressure system tested
7. CUPC approve
Stainless Steel construction
Flexible supply lines with 3/8" or 9/16" compression fittings
Includes Red/Blue indicators
Water usage is limited to these maximum flow rates as indicated by the corresponding product markings
North America: 1.8 gpm max (6.8L/min) at 6Opsi
California: 1.8 gpm max (6.8L/min) at 6Opsi
Ceramic disk cartridge
Certified to CUPC
Certified to AB1953
Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
ADA for lever handle
Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
5 year warranty if used in commercial installations
Notes before installation
1. Please check that all components are present.
2. Before installation ensure that all feed lines are clear of debris and on/off valve is present.
3. Ensure water pressure is between 20-125 PSI (includes combination of hot and cold feed lines).
4. Pictures in the manual are general in content and may not represent exactly your purchased faucet. If you are having difficulties please contact a professional plumber.
5. If you will be away from home for an extended period you should shut off the main water supply.