• Brass construction
• Ceramic disk cartridge
• Single hole installation
• Flexible supply lines with 3/8" or 9/16" compression fittings included
• Includes Red & Blue Hot/Cold indicators
• Available in Brushed Nickel(B012BN), Polished Chrome(B012PC), and Oil Rubbed Bronze(B012ORB) Finishes
• Aerated Flow
• Water usage is limited to these maximum flow rates as indicated by the corresponding product markings
• North America: 1.5 gpm max(5.7L/min) at 60psi
• Califrnia: 1.2 gpm max (4.5L/min) at 60psi
• Certified to CU PC
• Certified to AB1953
• Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
• ADA Compliant lever handle
Notes before installation:
1.Please check that all components are present.
2.Before installation ensure that all feed lines are clear of debris and on/off valve is present.
3.Ensure water pressure is between 20-125 PSI(includes combination of hot and cold feed lines).
4.Pictures in the manual are general in content and may not represent exactly your purchased faucet.If you are having difficulties please contact a professional plumber.
5.If you will be away from home for an extended period you should shut off the main water supply.
1.Use a soft cloth and vinegar to remove hard-water spots.
2.Check aerator(if present) regularly for calcium build up are when water stream is not optimum.
3.DO NOT use caustic cleaning products as the use will break down finish and will void the product warranty.
4.Acceptable cleaners include vinegar or mild non-abrasive liquid detergents.
5.If the water pressure appears to be less than optimum remove, inspect,clean or replace aerator.