1.Material:solid brass construction
5.Hose:304 s.steel hose
6.100% pressure system tested
- Brass construction
- Flexible supply lines with 3/8" or 9/16" compression fittings
- Includes Red/Blue indicators
- Water usage is limited to these maximum flow rates as
- indicated by the corresponding product markings
- North America: 1.5 gpm max (5.7L/min) at GOpsi
- California: 1.2 gpm max (4.5L/min) at 6Opsi
- Ceramic disk cartridge
- Certified to CUPC
- Certified to AB1953
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 61
- Certified to Water sense
- ADA for lever handle
- Lifetime limited warranty against leaks, drips and finish defects to the original consumer purchaser
- 5 year warranty if used in commercial installations
Notes before installation:
1.Please check that all components are p resent.
2.Before installation ensure that all feed lines are clear of debris and on/off valve is present.
3.Ensure water pressure is between 20-125 PSI (Includes combination of hot and cold feed lines).
4.Pictures in the manual are general in content and may not represent exactly your purchased faucet.If you are having difficulties please contact a professional plumber.
5.If you will be away from home for an extended period you should shut off the main water supply.
1.Use a soft cloth and vinegar to remove hard-water spots.
2.Check aerator (if present) regularly for calcium build up are when water stream is not optimum.
3.DO NOT use caustic cleaning products as the use will break down finish and will void the product warranty. 4.Acceptable deaners include vinegar or mild non-abrasive liquid detergents.
5.If the water pressure appears to be less than optimum remove, inspect. clean or replace aerator.